The purpose of worship is to magnify, glorify, and praise our sovereign God. Worship at Fellowship Baptist Church is intentionally trinitarian as we come to the Father through the Son by the power of the Holy Spirit. Our worship also moves the congregation from repentance and conviction of sin to trust and faith in Christ. Therefore, our worship is saturated with the gospel of Jesus Christ as we praise God for the work of redemption he has accomplished for us.
Worship at Fellowship Baptist Church seeks to retrieve the rich hymns of past ages but also draws from modern hymns and worship songs that captivate our attention around our great God.
During the service we follow an Order of Worship, which incorporates
- Call to worship from Scripture
- A time of repentance and remembering God’s amazing grace
- Readings from Scripture or the historic creeds, confessions, and catechisms of the Faith. We also enjoy readings from The Valley of Vision (Puritan prayer book).
- Prayer, where an elder or church member prays on behalf of the congregation.
- Hymns/Songs of worship where the entire congregation participates in singing.
- Ministry of the Word (Sermon from Scripture)
- Benediction from Scripture
We take the Lord’s Supper the first Sunday of each month.
If you are interested in joining the worship team, please contact the church office at 951.684.8071. Or email: email@example.com